Eyebrows are most essential part of our face. Well shaped and thick eyebrows, always been in demand and can enhance your look. It also play key role in some facial expressions for e.g. happiness, anger and surprises. Problem of thin eyebrows or hair loss caused due to some reasons like waxing, poor cosmetic products and over plucking of eyebrows. There are lot of products available in market to grow thick eyebrows, but some of them work and some don’t. But these are temporary supplements which may cause some side effects to your skin. You just need little hard work to make your eyebrows healthier. Here we describe bunch of home remedies which helps you to grow thick eyebrows naturally.
How to Grow Thick Eyebrows Naturally:
Use coconut oil:
- If you want impressive eyebrows, use coconut oil because it works as a moisturizer and conditioner. It contains some proteins and vitamins which controls the breakage of hairs. Some steps to apply coconut oil are described next.
- Cleanse your face and eye portion first and then dip a cotton ball into coconut oil. Now apply it to area of eyebrows and massage it, then leave it for whole night and wash your face in next morning.
Vaseline jelly for thicker eyebrows:
- Vaseline jelly is used to speed up hair growth and help to make thick eyebrows naturally. It also prevent eyebrows from dust and keep your eyebrows straight and firm by moisturizing them.
- How to apply: Wash face with warm water and take a little amount of Vaseline jelly and apply it 2 or 3 times in a day. Use this procedure daily it will definitely give you positive result.
Aloe Vera to grow eyebrows:
- Aloe Vera is a very useful product with natural enzymes which helps to nourish your eyebrows hairs. Just follow simple steps describe below which are very effective to grow sparse eyebrows and good for peoples with excess sebum.
- Just squeeze the aloe Vera leaf and collect juice or gel from it. Massage this juice gently on your eyebrows for growing a voluminous eyebrows.
Olive oil for re-growth:
- Olive oil is such a healthy solution to re-grow and thick eyebrows naturally. It is enriched with vitamins and helps to reduce inflammation.
- How to use: wash brow area with water and apply gently olive oil to over pluck eyebrows. Leave it for overnight and cleanse your face in next morning.
Onion juice home remedy:
- onion juice is one another remedy which contains lots of minerals, vitamins and sulfur helps to strengthen hair growth. Here are some points how to use onion juice.
- Firstly extract the juice from onion and apply it on thin eyebrows. Leave it to gets dry and then wash it up with a mild cleanser.
Lemon juice+ rose water:
- Rose water is a flavor water which is use to cure the problems of hair loss or thin eyebrows. Lemon is one another acetic fruit which eliminate the dead skin cells and help to promote eyebrow naturally.
- How to apply this: just cut the slices of lemon and rub it on the eyebrows and leave lemon juice for 10 minutes till it get dry. Then rinse it with rose water for thicker and shinier eyebrows.
Fenugreek seeds paste:
- Fenugreek seeds paste is a sound solution contains nicotinic acid with proteins to stimulate eyebrows. These seeds also help to rebuild and regrow the eyebrows and treat problems of sensitive scalp.
- How to use: firstly crush or grind these seeds into bowl and add some almond oil to make a paste. Apply this paste on your eyebrows before going to sleep. Wash it off in next day morning and repeat this process twice within a week.