Acne and pimples are very common problem that most of the people suffer in their life. It is caused due to dusty environment, dead skin cells and oily skin. There are lot of commercial products promise you to clear your skin and get rid of scars and acne. But these products may cause skin issues to your skin like redness, itching because acne is a multi factorial problem. To treat pimples and acne scars, baking soda is one of the cheapest and easiest way. Baking soda is very effective because it encourage new skin growth and good for exfoliation.
How to Treat Pimples and Acne Scars with Baking Soda:
Why we use Baking Soda rather than commercial products:-
Baking soda is very cost effective natural home remedy for acne and scars treatment. Baking Soda is used to treat pimples and acne scars because of its healing property for following characteristics.
- Helps in PH skin balancing: Baking soda is effective to neutralize the PH balance of skin because it is amphoteric in nature. If your skin has less PH balance then it is powerful factor for acne and scars problems.
- Control and soaks the oil from skin: Baking Soda helps to dry out the oil from skin because oily skin usually helps to breakouts the acne and pimples. It can also prevent you from flare-ups of acne, whiteheads and blackheads problems.
- Works as an Antiseptic: By applying baking soda, it helps to open the pores of the skin. Baking soda also called an antiseptic property because it handles the bacterial infections.
How to treat pimples and acne scars with Baking soda:
- Baking soda with aloe Vera for acne:
Aloe Vera gel has various healing capabilities which is helpful in reducing the acne problems and skin issues. You can use it to make combination with baking soda to minimize the problems of scarring. Steps for aloe Vera and baking soda mask. Add baking soda into a bowl, then take an aloe Vera gel and blend it well to make consistent paste. Apply this paste for some relief and repeat this process three times within a week.
- Baking soda with lemon and olive oil face mask:
It is powerful anti-oxidant and skin soothing property help to rid of acne and spots. To make this you need to follow simple steps. Take one spoon of baking soda and one spoon of olive oil. Mix both of them till blended and then pour into a bowl. Apply this paste on scars and acne, it also help to rejuvenate your skin.
- Baking soda + apple cider vinegar:
It is also a natural remedy for spots and pimples. Instead of using other products you can use this paste combination of baking soda and apple cider vinegar by following these steps. Firstly, apply paste of baking soda with water and then wash it. On second day, Take a cloth and dip into the apple cider vinegar and apply it to affected area. But make sure if you have sensitive skin then you can add some water to this solution. Then rinse it off and repeat this process to achieve good results.
- Baking soda with baking powder:
This is an overnight treatment commonly suggests by skin care professionals. To cure the problem of scars and pimples follow the steps listed below. Take three tablespoon of baking soda and just one spoon of baking powder. To make a paste add some water to it. Apply it on acne breakouts and next morning wash it with lukewarm water.
- Baking soda with honey and cinnamon:
Well, we all know honey is multi beneficial product with antibacterial properties. This is a perfect blend for acne treatment with baking soda and cinnamon. To prepare this use following ingredients, such as take a bowl and stir one spoon of baking soda with 1 spoon of honey and also add half spoon of cinnamon together. Apply this mask for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash your skin properly.